profile | CV
AI reading club
Thao Minh Le
Romero de Morais
Professional services (recent)
- TPC Member, NeurIPS'21
- TPC Member, ECCV'20
- TPC Member, ICML'20
- TPC Member, AAAI'20
- TPC Member, ICLR'20
- TPC Member, NeurIPS'19
- Area Chair, ACML'19
- TPC Member, IJCAI'19
- TPC Member, ICML'19
- TPC Member, ICLR'19
- TPC Member, NeurIPS'18
- TPC Member, ICML'18
Talks/Tutorials | On Slideshare
- Machines that learn to talk about what they see, Keynote at NICS'19, Hanoi, Vietnam, Dec 2019.
- Climate change: Challenges and AI-driven solutions, @Swinburne Vietnam, Hanoi, Vietnam, Dec 2019.
- Modern AI for drug discovery, VietAI Summit, Nov 2019.
- Lecture on Deep learning for biomedicine, Southeast Asia Machine Learning (SEA ML) School, Depok, Greater Jakarta, Indonesia, July 2019.
- Deep learning for genomics: Present and future, Genomic Medicine 2019, Hanoi, Vietnam, June 2019.
- Memory advances in Neural Turing Machines, AI Day, Hanoi, Vietnam, June 2019.
- Empirical AI Research , @International University, HCM City, Vietnam, May 2019.
- Representation learning on graphs, Keynote at MAPR, HCM City, Vietnam, May 2019.
- AI that/for matters, @Phenikaa University, Hanoi, Vietnam, Jan 2019.
- Deep learning for biomedicine: Genomics and Drug design, @Institute of Big Data, Hanoi, Vietnam, Jan 2019.
- Advances in Neural Turing Machines, @CafeDSL, University of Wollongong, Aug 2018.
- Deep learning for episodic interventional data, ISCB-ACS 2018, Melbourne, Aug 2018.
- Deep learning for astronomy at Harley Wood School for Astronomy, Ballarat, Australia, June 2018.
- Tutorial on Deep learning for biomedical discovery and data mining, PAKDD'18, Melbourne, Australia.
- Tutorial on Deep learning for biomedicine, ACML'17, Seoul, Korea.
- Deep neural nets for healthcare, @Amazon Seattle, Feb 2017.
learning for detecting anomalies and software vulnerabilities,
Cryptography Techniques, Hanoi, Vietnam, Jan 2017.
architecture engineering, @Hanoi Uni of Sci and Tech (HUST);
and NU Uni of
Eng and Tech (VNU-UET), Jan 2017
- Deep learning, @WEHI, Melbourne, Dec 2016.
- Tutorials on Deep learning: AusDM'16 in Canberra, AI'16 in Hobart.
- Deep learning for non-cognitive domains, @DSL, University of Wollongong, Aug 2016.